Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rising trends in cholangiocarcinoma: is the ICD classification system misleading us?.J Hepatol. 2012; 56: 848-854
- Forty-Year Trends in Cholangiocarcinoma Incidence in the U.S.: Intrahepatic Disease on the Rise.Oncologist. 2016; 21: 594-599
- Global trends in intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma incidence from 1993 to 2012.Cancer. 2020; 126: 2666-2678
- Final Overall Survival Efficacy Results of Ivosidenib for Patients With Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma With IDH1 Mutation: The Phase 3 Randomized Clinical ClarIDHy Trial.JAMA Oncol. 2021;
Meric-Bernstam F, Bahleda R, Hierro C, Sanson M, Bridgewater J, Arkenau HT, et al. Futibatinib, an irreversible FGFR1-4 inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors harboring FGF/FGFR aberrations: a phase I dose-expansion study. Cancer Discov. 2021.
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Hepatobiliary Cancers (Version 3.2021) 2021 [Available from: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/hepatobiliary.pdf.
- The Clinical Management of Cholangiocarcinoma in the United States and Europe: A Comprehensive and Evidence-Based Comparison of Guidelines.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 2660-2674
- Downsizing Chemotherapy for Initially Unresectable Locally Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer Patients Treated with Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Combination Therapy Followed by Radical Surgery.Ann Surg Oncol. 2015; 22: S1093-S1099
- Surgical resection after downsizing chemotherapy for initially unresectable locally advanced biliary tract cancer: a retrospective single-center study.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 318-324
- Conversion therapy for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and tumor downsizing to increase resection rates: A systematic review.Curr Probl Cancer. 2021; 45100614
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for initially unresectable intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Br J Surg. 2018; 105: 839-847
- Time to Rethink Upfront Surgery for Resectable Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma? Implications from the Neoadjuvant Experience.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 6725-6735
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy is associated with improved survival in patients undergoing hepatic resection for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Am J Surg. 2021; 221: 1182-1187
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: A Propensity Score Survival Analysis Supporting Use in Patients with High-Risk Disease.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 1939-1949
- Neoadjuvant vs. adjuvant chemotherapy for cholangiocarcinoma: A propensity score matched analysis.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2019; 45: 1432-1438
- Prognostic Implications of Pathological Response to Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation in Pathologic Stage III Rectal Cancer.Ann Surg. 2019; 269: 1117-1123
- Prognostic value of neoadjuvant treatment response in locally advanced esophageal adenocarcinoma.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 157: 1682-16893 e1
- Measurement of residual breast cancer burden to predict survival after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 4414-4422
- Predictors of Survival in Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer Treated with Preoperative Chemoradiation Therapy and Gastrectomy.J Am Coll Surg. 2015; 221: 83-90
Amin MB, Edge SB, Greene FL, Byrd DR, Brookland RK, Washington MK, et al. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual (8th edition). 8th ed. Chicago, IL: Springer International Publishing AG; 2018.
- Pathologic response to preoperative chemotherapy: a new outcome end point after resection of hepatic colorectal metastases.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 5344-5351
- Tumor Necrosis Impacts Prognosis of Patients Undergoing Resection for T1 Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2022;
- A nomogram to predict long-term survival after resection for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: an Eastern and Western experience.JAMA Surg. 2014; 149: 432-438
- Prognostic nomogram for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma after partial hepatectomy.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 1188-1195
- Development and Validation of a Prognostic Score for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152e170117
- Definition and Management of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer.Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 96: 1337-1350
- International consensus on definition and criteria of borderline resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma 2017.Pancreatology. 2018; 18: 2-11
- Outcome after pathologic complete eradication of cytologically proven breast cancer axillary node metastases following primary chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 9304-9311
- Tumor Necrosis Impacts Prognosis of Patients Undergoing Curative-Intent Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 797-805
- Cisplatin plus gemcitabine versus gemcitabine for biliary tract cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1273-1281
- Gemcitabine and oxaliplatin with or without cetuximab in advanced biliary-tract cancer (BINGO): a randomised, open-label, non-comparative phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 15: 819-828
- Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, and nab-Paclitaxel for the Treatment of Advanced Biliary Tract Cancers: A Phase 2 Clinical Trial.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 824-830
- Molecular Pathogenesis and Targeted Therapies for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.Clin Cancer Res. 2016; 22: 291-300