Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Training in robotic Hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery: a step-up approach.HPB. 2022; 24: 806-808
- Mentorship and formal robotic proficiency skills curriculum improve subsequent generations' learning curve for the robotic distal pancreatectomy.HPB (Oxford). 2021 Dec; 23: 1849-1855
- Robotic central pancreatectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis., Troisi RI.HPB (Oxford). 2022 Feb; 24: 143-151
- Dutch Liver Collaborative Group and E-AHPBA Innovation & Development Committee. Pan-European survey on the implementation of robotic and laparoscopic minimally invasive liver surgery.HPB (Oxford). 2022 Mar; 24: 322-331
- Association of robotic approach with patient-reported outcomes after pancreatectomy: a prospective cohort study.HPB. 2022; 24: 1659-1667
Publication stageIn Press Uncorrected Proof
☆Further education article from IHPBA publication and communication committee.