Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hepatocellular carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1450-1462
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: histologic subtypes.Surg Pathol Clin. 2013; 6: 367-384
- Transcriptome classification of HCC is related to gene alterations and to new therapeutic targets.Hepatology. 2007; 45: 42-52
- Histological subtypes of hepatocellular carcinoma are related to gene mutations and molecular tumour classification.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 727-738
- Molecular and histological correlations in liver cancer.J Hepatol. 2019; 71: 616-630
- Genetic landscape and biomarkers of hepatocellular carcinoma.Gastroenterology. 2015; 149: 1226-1239.e4
- Electronic address: [email protected], European association for the study of the liver. EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of hepatocellular carcinoma.J Hepatol. 2018; 69: 182-236
- Intraoperative fluorescence imaging with indocyanine green in hepatic resection for malignancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy studies.Surg Endosc. 2020; 34: 2891-2903
- Real-time identification of liver cancers by using indocyanine green fluorescent imaging.Cancer. 2009; 115: 2491-2504
- Mechanistic background and clinical applications of indocyanine green fluorescence imaging of hepatocellular carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2014; 21: 440-448
- Evaluation of fluorescence imaging with indocyanine green in hepatocellular carcinoma.Cancer Imag. 2016; 16: 6
- Expression of indocyanine green-related transporters in hepatocellular carcinoma.J Surg Res. 2015; 193: 567-576
- Pathological validity of using near-infrared fluorescence imaging for securing surgical margins during liver resection.Anticancer Res. 2020; 40: 3873-3882
- An algorithm for the grading of activity in chronic hepatitis C. The METAVIR Cooperative Study Group.Hepatology. 1996; 24: 289-293
- Indocyanine green fluorescence imaging to evaluate graft perfusion during liver transplantation.HPB. 2019; 21: 387-392
- Comprehensive and integrative genomic characterization of hepatocellular carcinoma.Cell. 2017; 169 (1327–1341.e23)
- Feature selection with the boruta package.J Stat Software. 2010; : 1-13
- Random forests.Mach Learn. 2001; 45: 5-32
- ggplot2: elegant graphics for data analysis.Springer-Verlag, New York2009
- Statistics review 8: qualitative data - tests of association.Crit Care. 2004; 8: 46-53
- Near-infrared fluorescence-guided resection of colorectal liver metastases.Cancer. 2013; 119: 3411-3418
- Consensus guidelines for the use of fluorescence imaging in hepatobiliary surgery.Ann Surg. 2021; 274: 97-106
- The significance of alpha-fetoprotein and other tumour markers in differential immunocytochemistry of primary liver tumours.Histopathology. 1989; 14: 503-513
- Comprehensive clinicopathologic study of alpha fetoprotein-expression in a large cohort of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.Int J Cancer. 2022; 150: 1053-1066
- Identification of drivers from cancer genome diversity in hepatocellular carcinoma.Int J Mol Sci. 2014; 15: 11142-11160
- The biology of Hepatocellular carcinoma: implications for genomic and immune therapies.Mol Cancer. 2017; 16: 149
- Arid1a has context-dependent oncogenic and tumor suppressor functions in liver cancer.Cancer Cell. 2017; 32: 574-589.e6
Marques F, Ghallab M, Vibert E, et al. Prognostic impact of surgical margins for hepatocellular carcinoma according to preoperative alpha-fetoprotein level. HPB. Published online November 1, 2021:S1365-182X(21)01666-X.
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
The manuscript is being submitted as original article.
The paper is not based on a previous communication to a society or meeting.