Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Whole-exome sequencing of neoplastic cysts of the pancreas reveals recurrent mutations in components of ubiquitin-dependent pathways.ProcNatlAcadSciUSA. 2011; 108: 21188-21193
- Measuring KRAS mutations in circulating tumor DNA by droplet digital PCR and next-generation sequencing.Transl Oncol. 2018; 11: 1220-1224
- DNA testing of pancreatic cyst fluid: is it ready for prime time?.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 2: 63-72
- An optimized targeted Next-Generation Sequencing approach for sensitive detection of single nucleotide variants.Biomol Detect Quantif. 2018; 15: 6-12
- A revised classification system and recommendations from the baltimore consensus meeting for neoplastic precursor lesions in the pancreas.Am J Surg Pathol. 2015; 39: 1730-1741
- Phenotype and genotype of pancreatic cancer cell lines.Pancreas. 2010; 39: 425-435
- Does EUS-FNA molecular analysis carry additional value when compared to cytology in the diagnosis of pancreatic cystic neoplasm? A systematic review.HPB (Oxford). 2015; 17: 377-386
- Preoperative GNAS and KRAS testing in the diagnosis of pancreatic mucinous cysts.Clin Cancer Res. 2014; 20: 4381-4389
- Predicting the grade of dysplasia of pancreatic cystic neoplasms using cyst fluid DNA methylation markers.Clin Cancer Res. 2017; 23: 3935-3944
- High prevalence of mutantKRAS in circulating exosome-derived DNA from early-stage pancreatic cancer patients.Ann Oncol. 2017; 28: 741-747