Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Training paradigms in hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgery: an overview of the different fellowship pathways.J Gastrointest Surg. 2021 Aug; 25: 2119-2128
- What to expect when you’re expecting a hepatopancreatobiliary surgeon: self-reported experiences of HPB surgeons from different training pathways.HPB. 2015 Sep; 17: 785-790
- Qualitative research in healthcare: an introduction to grounded theory using thematic analysis.J Roy Coll Phys Edinb. 2015 Sep; 45: 201-205
- Developing a guideline for reporting and evaluating grounded theory research studies (GUREGT).Int J Health Sci. 2018 Mar; 6: 64-76
- Congenital cardiac surgery fellowship training: a status update.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016 Jun; 151: 1488-1495
- Hepatopancreatobiliary fellowship graduates: where do they stand today?.Am Surg. 2022 Jun; 88: 1250-1255
- Women in hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery: is there a pipeline problem?.HPB. 2021 Jun; 23: 817-820