Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Training paradigms in hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgery: an overview of the different fellowship pathways.J Gastrointest Surg. 2021; 25: 2119-2128https://doi.org/10.1007/s11605-021-05019-9
- What to expect when you’re expecting a hepatopancreatobiliary surgeon: self-reported experiences of HPB surgeons from different training pathways.HPB. 2015; 17: 785-790https://doi.org/10.1111/hpb.12430
- Qualitative research in healthcare: an introduction to grounded theory using thematic analysis.J R Coll Physicians Edinb. 2015; 45: 201-205https://doi.org/10.4997/JRCPE.2015.305
- Developing a guideline for reporting and evaluating grounded theory research studies (GUREGT).Int J Health Sci. 2018; 6: 13
- Investigating factors at play in hepatopancreatobiliary fellowship selection: beliefs versus reality.World J Surg. 2021; 45: 2556-2566https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-021-06108-1
- Training standards in neuroendovascular surgery: program accreditation and practitioner certification.Stroke. 2017; 48: 2318-2325https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.016560
- Trends in accreditation Council for graduate medical education accreditation for subspecialty fellowship training in plastic surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 768e-774ehttps://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000004336
- Video assessment of surgeons and surgery.Adv Surg. 2020; 54: 205-214https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yasu.2020.03.002
- A needs assessment of video-based education resources among general surgery residents.J Surg Res. 2021; 263: 116-123https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2021.01.035
- Reliability of laparoscopic skills assessment on video: 8-year results of the endoscopic surgical skill qualification system in Japan.J Endourol. 2014; 28: 1374-1378https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2014.0092
- Congenital cardiac surgery fellowship training: a status update.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 151: 1488-1495https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2016.02.039