Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gallstones in patients with liver cirrhosis: incidence, etiology, clinical and therapeutical aspects.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 7277-7285
- Increased incidence of cholelithiasis in Laennec's cirrhosis. A postmortem evaluation of pathogenesis.Gastroenterology. 1972; 63: 112-121
- Alcohol and cholelithiasis: a necropsy survey of cirrhotics.Am J Med Sci. 1962; 244: 703-705
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Gallstone disease 2015 [Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/qs104/chapter/Quality-statement-1-Acute-cholecystitis.
- Acute care and emergency general surgery in patients with chronic liver disease: how can we optimize perioperative care? A review of the literature.World J Emerg Surg : WJES. 2018; 13: 32
- Mortality after extrahepatic gastrointestinal and abdominal wall surgery in patients with alcoholic liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Alcohol Alcohol. 2020; 55: 497-511
- Surgery in the patient with liver disease.Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc. 2010; 121 (; discussion 5): 192-204
- Mortality after a cholecystectomy: a population-based study.HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association. 2015; 17: 239-243
- Early versus delayed laparoscopic cholecystectomy for people with acute cholecystitis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; Cd005440
- Meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials of early versus delayed cholecystectomy for mild gallstone pancreatitis.Br J Surg. 2019; 106: 1442-1451
- 2020 World Society of Emergency Surgery updated guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute calculus cholecystitis.World J Emerg Surg. 2020; 15: 61
- The risk of venous thromboembolism after surgery for esophagogastric malignancy and the impact of chemotherapy: a population-based cohort study.Dis Esophagus. 2019; 33
- Risk of symptomatic venous thromboembolism following emergency appendicectomy in adults.Br J Surg. 2016; 103: 443-450
- Variation in the risk of venous thromboembolism following colectomy.Br J Surg. 2015; 102: 1629-1638
- Incidence and prevalence of cirrhosis in the United Kingdom, 1992-2001: a general population-based study.J Hepatol. 2008; 49: 732-738
- Diagnosis of liver cirrhosis in England, a cohort study, 1998-2009: a comparison with cancer.Am J Gastroenterol. 2014; 109: 190-198
WHO. Global Health and Aging [cited 2021. Available from: https://www.who.int/ageing/publications/global_health.pdf.
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chron Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
National Institute for Health. Gallstones and Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy 1992 [cited 2021 23/03/2021]. Available from: https://consensus.nih.gov/1992/1992GallstonesLaparoscopy090html.htm.
- Laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy in cirrhosis: a systematic review of outcomes and meta-analysis of randomized trials.HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association. 2012; 14: 153-161
- AGA clinical practice update on surgical risk assessment and perioperative management in cirrhosis: expert review. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice.journal of the American Gastroenterological Association. 2019; 17: 595-606
- 1 and 5 year survival estimates for people with cirrhosis of the liver in England, 1998-2009: a large population study.J Hepatol. 2014; 60: 282-289
- Infection and predictors of outcome of cirrhotic patients after emergency care hospital admission.Ann Hepatol. 2018; 17: 948-958
- Hospital volume and patient outcomes after cholecystectomy in Scotland: retrospective, national population based study.BMJ Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 2012; 344e3330
- Causes of death in people with liver cirrhosis in England compared with the general population: a population-based cohort study.Am J Gastroenterol. 2015; 110: 1149-1158
- Data resource profile: hospital episode Statistics admitted patient care (HES APC).Int J Epidemiol. 2017; 46: 1093-i