Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Application of the "see one, do one, teach one" concept in surgical training.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 1194-1201
- Your teaching style: a practical guide to understanding, developing and improving.CRC Press, 2018
- Attributes of excellent surgical trainers: an analysis of outstanding trainers.Int J Surg. 2018; 52: 371-375
- Qualities and methods of highly effective surgical educators: a grounded theory model.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: 1293-1302
- The current evidence for defining and assessing effectiveness of surgical educators: a systematic review.World J Surg. 2020; 44: 3214-3223
- What embodies an effective surgical educator? A grounded theory analysis of resident opinion.Surgery. 2020; 168: 730-736